Who can be a #handraiser?
You can! Raise your hand and use social media for good. Lurie Children's Social Media Ambassador Program gives everyone a chance to use their voice for kids. By joining the program and becoming a #handraiser, you can share what matters most to you.
There is power in using your voice to positively impact your community. Your voice can be the difference. Use your social channels to tell stories from inside the walls of the hospital and provide a voice for our patients and families.
What is the role?
- Subscribe to the #handraisers newsletter, where we will share the latest updates and content for you to post on your own channels
- Follow Lurie Children's on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Share the latest stories and updates on Lurie Children's, its mission and what #all4your1 means to you
- Encourage your network to support and donate to Lurie Children's (and to become ambassadors themselves!)
What are the benefits?
Get ready for:
- Compelling content you can share with your friends on social media
- A first look at the latest stories, discoveries and ways to help make a difference
- Exclusive event and volunteer opportunities
- Virtual volunteer experience that you can share proudly on your resume
- Chance to earn exclusive Lurie Children's swag
- And much more!
How can I join?
When you become a #handraiser, each month you'll receive an exclusive email with timely updates on events, campaigns, recent successes and ready-to-go social content to help us reach more people and do more good! Just log into the #handraisers dashboard, choose a topic, event or campaign that interests you and share with your community.Join Now