The application deadline for 2019 has passed, but please stay tuned! Reach out to Madison Douglas, Madouglas@luriechildrens.org, with any questions!
If you are interested in becoming a board member of the Children’s Research Fund Junior Board, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be added to the prospective members list.
Membership on the Children’s Research Fund Junior Board is a one-year term. Application materials for prospective new members will be posted in mid-October and due sometime in early November. Immediately following the application process, prospective members will be interviewed and new board members will be selected by the Children’s Research Fund Junior Board in late November or early December.
- Pay Annual Dues of $100 by January 30th
- Attend and participate in at least 9 of 12 Board meetings
- Actively participate in a Standing Committee (assignments to be made after the first Board meeting of the year)
- Provide a minimum of 15 contacts for the Children’s Research Fund Junior Board email database by the end of January and continually update throughout your tenure as a board member
- Provide at least 1 (ideally 3) corporate contact for the 2017 Corporate Giving campaign by the end of January
- Solicit a minimum of 3 Annual Appeal donations
- Purchase one ticket to Cocktails for a Cause and one ticket to the Spring Event
- Sell at least 5 additional tickets to Cocktails for a Cause and 3 additional tickets to the Spring Event
- Volunteer at Cocktails for a Cause and any additional board events, as needed
- Procure auction donations for Cocktails for a Cause (with an aggregate fair market value of at least $500)