Step Up for Kids 2020
2020 Aon Step Up for Kids Corporate Team Challenge
Ready for some friendly competition? Register your company team for our Aon Step Up for Kids Corporate Challenge!
The Aon Step Up for Kids Corporate Team Challenge is a friendly competition between Chicago companies to raise important funds for the Family Services Department at Lurie Children’s. Company teams will compete in the following categories:
- Total funds raised
- Number of registered team members
- Fastest five team members (must have a minimum of five team members!)
Let's get started!
To join the Step up for Kids Corporate Challenge, simply include your Company Name when you form your new team. Your company will automatically be enrolled in the Corporate Challenge!
Looking for more company team resources? We’re here to help! Contact Samantha at email@example.com or 312-227-7298.
Why build a team?
- Show your support for Lurie Children’s as a company and confirm your standing as a corporate leader in your sector.
- Build team morale by encouraging your employees to join the Step Up for Kids by hosting in-office fundraisers and recruitment events (a Lurie Children’s representatives is happy to attend to help motivate your team!)
- Celebrate your success as a company team at Step up for Kids with your employees, clients, colleagues, and family members.
- Bragging rights and prizes will be awarded to the winning company in each category